SENATOR JOEL ANDERSON
38th Senate District
WEST COVINA - Senator Joel Anderson and local elected officials in the Los Angeles area will discuss how California’s “Sanctuary State” bill, Senate Bill 54, negatively impacts public safety in their districts at a press conference.
Confirmed Speakers (More to be added later):
· Senator Joel Anderson (R-San Diego), Vice Chair of Public Safety Committee
· City of Walnut Mayor Eric Ching
· City of West Covina Councilman Mike Spence
Date and Time: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.
Location: Outside of the West Covina City Hall -
Clips about Senator Anderson’s press conference on Mar. 6, 2017:
· Recap: https://youtu.be/C3WvU87Nb00
· Fox 40: http://fox40.com/2017/03/06/could-california-really-become-a-sanctuary-state/
· Los Angeles Times: http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-sheriffs-say-sanctuary-1488828617-htmlstory.html
· Sacramento Bee: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article136365958.html
· FlashReport: http://www.flashreport.org/blog/2017/03/07/california-sheriffs-warn-sanctuary-state-bill-protects-criminals-illegal-aliens/
· KFI AM 640: http://kfiam640.iheart.com/onair/john-and-ken-37487/sign-sen-joel-andersons-petition-against-15620671/