Thursday, March 9, 2017

Letter to the Editor Re: How to Stop Liberals from Saying Silly Things

Here is a great letter received from a conservative in Michigan, a state in which Republicans have even more to celebrate, like their state going from blue to red in a Presidential election for the first time in 30 years!

Hi! My name is Kimberly ----.  I loved your article on how to get liberals to stop calling Trump a Nazi.  It was marvelous and I'm excited that you have an LA For Trump group that you can participate with.



I live in southeast Michigan and totally agree that we cannot stay in our cozy homes and leave the fight for the GOP Senators and Congress because they are always scared and worried about looking bad. 

I believe that our nation's founders and revolutionaries left their businesses, farms and families to fight and I believe Patriots need to get uncomfortable, too, for the cause of our nation.



I long to make a difference in this fight, but I don't know how.  I would March, but I don't know of any conservative activists to march with.  I want to use my voice, spoken or written, to defend our nation and our President, but I don't know "how". 

Do you have any advice for me?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment