Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cudahy Teacher Falsely Shames Councilman Because ... He's Educated!

The teachers in Cudahy should have their teaching credentials revoked.

At least two teachers from the nearby elementary schools descended about the Cudahy City Council meeting on Feb 27.

Their remarks were horrifying for the deeply racist sentiment and complete lack of respect for the public and for Councilman Jack Guerrero:



This "Mrs. Cardona" teacher claimed that her friend did not throw her elite education

Then she claims that Guerrero does not support his community.

Guerrero rightly slammed her: "Shame on you!"

I agree-shame on Cardona!

Check out this "teacher":



This woman was truly despicanble.

She called Guerrero a "sell out."

Guerrero is an Ivy League educated accountant

In the face of the anti-elitist sentiment, Jack Guerrero fired back:


14 comments:

  1. Medical Infectious Illnesses; forty nine: 1, 1-45.

    Look into my blog :: phlebite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when folks come together and share
    opinions. Great blog, keep it up!

    Feel free to surf to my website: broderie

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the recently of December the doors are going to level to
    the ST Proficiency 2017 Class for those that would love to learn Straightness Proficienting
    in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Os nichos são correspondentes aos temas ou assuntos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Os nichos são correspondentes aos temas ou assuntos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're all too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aprenda tudo sobre Como Lucrar Dinheiro: Rede.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, its nice paragraph regarding media print, we
    all know media is a impressive source of data.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Se for fazer envie para meu email link do resultado.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Receba gratuitamente no seu email este e-book fabuloso.

    ReplyDelete
  11. , vocal teachers and vocal college students.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup?

    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have beеn examinating out many of your articles
    and i muѕt say pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!

    Extremely helpful info particularly the last
    part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a
    long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete