Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Culver City Council Meeting: NO, I Wasn't Arrested--I was UNJUSTLY Detained

OK, people.

Listen up.

I was not arrested at the Culvery City City Council.

I was unjustly DETAINED!

Crazy, but true.

Culver City wants to discuss whether to ignore and dishonor ICE detainer requests.

But they had no problem detaining me for possessing a weapon which had discharged by accident.

Here is my recording of what happened:


The police officer pushed me out of the city council chambers--for no reason.

I repeatedly asked the police officer why.

He refused to answer the uestion.

Here is Grindall61's video  recording what happened:


Here is my video in which I inform the public that I was unjustly detained:


The police officer lied when he claimed that possession of a taser is a crime.

Now, it's not.

Harim Uzziel carries a taser--he has to, since he has lived in rough neighborhoods in the past--and he has been attacked by lawless thugs in LA before:



The taser accidentally went off. Nothing more.

I am happy to report that friends of mine who follow LA for Trump and We the People Rising were watching Harim's livestream--and they immediately complained to the Culver City Police Department.

What else should be done?

What is it coming to in these "sanctuary cities", when law-abiding citizens are treated like illegal aliens, and illegal aliens are entitled to the privileges of citizenship.

The city will not honor ICE detainers, but they have no problem detaining citizens who are exercising their First Amendment rights.

SHAME!

1 comment:

  1. § 171b. Possessing weapon in state or local public building or public open meeting
    (a) Any person who brings or possesses within any state or local public building or at any meeting required to be open to the public pursuant to Chapter 9 (commencing with Section 54950) of Part 1 of Division 2 of Title 5 of, or Article 9 (commencing with Section 11120) of Chapter 1 of Part 1 of Division 3 of Title 2 of, the Government Code, any of the following is guilty of a public offense punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year, or in the state prison:

    ReplyDelete