We have seen some notable victories in the South Bay, despite the growing backlash againsnt Donald Trump.
1. Rex Tillerson, Trump’s Secretary of State, has cut the fat out of the state department.
2. The Keystone Pipeline has been approved.
3. Jobs are up—way up: 238,000 added in the last month—more announcements to come
4. ICE is arresting and deporting illegal aliens at a rapid pace.
5. Conservatives including members of the Beach Cities Republicans) stormed corrupt, lawless Attorney General Xavier Becerra, and shut down his corrupt campaign stop/town hall in Ontario California
6. Republican Art Kaskanian won a seat on the Gardena City Council (now the first Republican at this time on the council). Tasha Cerda, a Democrat who supported David Hadley, won her bid to be the next mayor of Gardena.
7. Republicans attended the March 21 Redondo Beach City Council meeting, too, and witnessed the defeat of the Big Green Agenda, a fight which Hermosa Beach resident and BCR Secretary-Treasurer Tracy Hopkins has been waging for the last eight years.
Well … our side is very close to winning.
Apparently, Redondo Beach has to revote whether to pursue or abandon Community Choice Aggregation (CCA).
So, we need your help!
Please contact the city councilmembers, and tell them to reject the Big Government, Big Tyranny Boondoogle!
Click on this link to contact the Redondo Beach City Council:
We need all South Bayt residents to attend the April 4th, 2017 Redondo Beach City Council meeting to voice opposition to Community Choice Aggregation.
Also, please sign up and help Martha Barbee for her re-election bid. Her presence on that Redondo Beach City Council is crucial for the future growth and prosperity of that Beach City!
Please attend the Torrance City Council meeting for the following:
1. Demand full enforcement of our immigration laws—current, the Torrance Police Department is not requesting ICE detainers for illegal aliens. Click here for more information.
2. Demand a resolution opposing SB 54, a bill which if passed would turn the entire state of California into a sanctuary state.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00pm (you can come later for Oral Communications #2)
Torrance City Council Chambers
3031 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503
If there are any other events coming up, let me know!
See you soon! Let’s keep working to Make California Great Again!
President, Beach Cities Republicans