Friday, June 15, 2018

New Hampshire GOP: Fight for the State House

Arthur...
 
I can't begin to tell you the excitement I've been feeling at the State House during this year's candidate filing period. It's encouraging to see so many new & returning Republicans stepping up to run for office. 
 
Speaking of stepping up...Chairman Jeanie Forrester told me that the NHGOP has had an ongoing "money bomb" and that they've had 181 Republicans give $25 or more to help elect our candidates up and down the ballot!  
 
Arthur, can you do me a huge favor and make an immediate contribution of $25 to ensure the legislature has a Republican Majority come November by following this link? 
 
 
I thoroughly enjoy being your Speaker of the House and I am proud of the things we have accomplished this year. The filing period ends in a few hours. Let's make sure that we send Republicans back to Concord to continue helping our state flourish!
 
On to victory!
 
Gene Chandler
Speaker of the House 
 
 
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment