Sunday, April 23, 2017

Commie Chu Violates Trump Supporter's First Amendment Rights in Town Hall: "Put Away The Trump Cape!"

Congresswoman Judy Chu (D-Claremont) is probably not a big fan of man.

After all, I went after her with a number of memes about her routine ethical violations in Congress during Election 2016:



This one was a particular favorite:


After the election, when Donald Trump won the Presidency, I attend a dinner function hosted by the Democratic Progressive Party.

Guess who sat at the same table with me?!


She doesn't look too happy!

But I had a great reception with Congressman Ed Royce:


But back to Commie Chu.

This woman is a full-on disgrace, anti-constitutional as they come.

Instead of respecting my First Amendment rights, she directed staff to force  me to remove from Trump cape:

From the February, 2017 CRP Convention

First, one of her staffers got in my face:



Then Corporal Martinez #3835 confronted me:


This is ridiculous.

I was discriminated against, and they twisted the rules to make me put away the cape. At the Dianne Feinstein town hall, one of the staffers told me it was fine to wear it, just as long as I did not block anyone:



No wonder Commie Chu didn't want me to wear it -- it looks good when worn.

Faris Ibrik wears his banner as a cape, too!



Oh, and here are the rules of conduct for the town hall:

Thank you for your RSVP! We look forward to having you at our event. In order to ensure that everyone in attendance has a good time we have outlined a code of conduct for this event.

The Following Items are Prohibited:
·         Posters, signs and banners (We want everyone to be able to see the stage.)
·         Loudspeakers and Noisemaking Devices
·         Weapons of any kind
·         Laser pens and pointers

We Expect Everyone in Attendance to:
·         Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions
·         Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech
·         Enjoy the company and keep an open mind

The Following Behaviors are Unacceptable:
·         Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person
·         Discriminatory jokes or comments
·         Sustained disruption of the event

Above all, please respect everyone in the room. Thank you and see you soon!

Office of Congresswoman Judy Chu (CA-27)
527 S. Lake Ave. Ste. 106
Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 304-0110
Fax: (626) 304-0132 

Notice the directive about banners--"We want everyone t be able t see the stage."

Wearing the banner as a cape ensured that no one would be blocked from viewing the stage!

This is discrimination!

I will be filing official complaints persuant to the Unruh Act as well as with the Claremont Police Department.

More news to follow.

22 comments:

  1. Hey would you mind letting me know which web host
    you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and
    I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a
    good internet hosting provider at a honest price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my website; lasertest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently it sounds like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have
    no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from
    someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually realize
    what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally
    discuss with my web site =). We will have a hyperlink change
    agreement among us

    ReplyDelete
  6. A dead knot is where the core of the knot has fallen out or been removed, and then filled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice
    for new people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis,
    this website is actually fastidious and
    the users are really sharing fastidious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am extremely inspired along with your writing abilities and also with the structure on your blog.
    Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the
    nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post
    is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my
    difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful &
    it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog
    stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this publish and if I may just I wish to
    recommend you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles relating
    to this article. I want to learn even more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is among the most vital information for me.

    And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general
    things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Right now it looks like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, except this article offers
    nice understanding yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Já treinei +2 mil pessoas nos meus cursos disponível.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so cool! I don't suppose I've truly read something like this before.
    So great to find somebody with unique thoughts on this subject matter.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with
    some originality!

    ReplyDelete