Thank God for Trump finally getting the message that the grassroots have been sending for the longest time.
Just repeal Obamacare!
Just repeal it!
In fact, once Obamacare is repealed, then Congress needs to repeal all the other stupid rules and regulations which have forced insurers and independent medical practitioners into a box or worse--out of the medical field altogether.
This tweet lit up the conservative grassroots like no one thought it would:
If Republican Senators are unable to pass what they are working on now, they should immediately REPEAL, and then REPLACE at a later date!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 30, 2017
Just repeal the whole deal!
Congressional leaders then need to repeal other rules and allow for the following:
1. Reduce the number of licensure requirements for doctors.
2. Remove the caps on the number of medical students allowed into medical schools.
3. Remove the barriers to purchasing health insurance across state lines
4. Reduce the mandates imposed on hospitals regarding the care they offer to indigent patients.
5. Repeal the regulations which make it hard, if not impossible, for charity organizations to provide health care to impoverished or homeless.
6. Reduce the paperwork which doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are required to comply with.
7. Remove the rules about which kinds of insurance the companies are forced to provide for clients--and don't require clients to have to purchase a mandatory minimum.
There are so many more rules and regulations which need to be repealed.
Who needs replacement? Repeal, repeal, and repeal so more!