Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Trump Supporter Scott LoBiado to Bitter-Clinging Hillary Snowflakes: "Suck It Up, Buttercup!

Now this is the kind of response I am looking for!

This man gets it, and more conservatives need to understand.

The fight is not about ideological clashes, but the proper role of the state in our daily lives.

Like, how about: "As Little As Possible"?

Meet Steve LoBiado:


The New York Post claims that he is still "as mad as hell."

I disagree.

I think that he is relieved but also laughing at the bitter clingers who wanted Hillary Clinton to win.

"Suck it up, Buttercup!"

His response to the gender identity distortions ...

"Whatever. I've got a job, I work 16 hours a day. I've got to feed my kinds. Leave me alone!"

Makes sense to me!

When you can't pay your bills, you're not worried about abortion as a discussion of ideas.

You are trying to keep your own family alive and thriving. Isn't that enough?

I really liked how he slammed the arrogant college kids.

"If I was going to college and paying $20,000 and not learning, my father would have taken me and thrown me off the roof!"

Sentiment well-received!

What insanity!

People have had enough!

Not just white people, or black people--but everyone who is an American. This idiocy is stupid and wasteful!

What a refreshing statement. something that conservatives could be listening and learning from!

No comments:

Post a Comment