Saturday, July 8, 2017

Repeal McConnell: Readers Write In Support

My latest Townhall.com article "Drain the Swamp: Repeal McConnell, then Repeal Obamacare", has sparked some great responses from readers across the country.

Check out this message I received after my article went live on Townhall.com.



From Kenny T., who has lived all over the world, and now resides in California:

Great work!


Yes great article about McConnell.

Bill from Ohio writes:

Mr. Schaper:

I live in Ohio.  I would be more than happy to hear ideas about how to do this.  If you can guide me anywhere that you believe will help with this endeavor, I will donate both time and money to have Senator McConnell removed from his current position.  Your assessment of his leadership is exacting and critical to the progress of the nation.

Than you for writing what needs to be said and done.

Regards
Bill B.
----- ------, OH

PS:  I realize I'm probably the ONLY person from Shaker Heights, OH that is conservative, but don't be suspicious.  I want him gone.

Let's not mince words. It's time to Ditch Mitch, the very Majority Leader who would not be in power if not for his clear-cut promises to repeal Obamacare "root and branch."



Contact McConnell's Office below:

317 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-2541
FAx: (202) 224-2499

Tweet to him here:


Here is more social media contact information:



Bio   |   Email   |   Website   |   Facebook   |   Twitter

Let Mitch have it!

Contact the National Republican Senatorial Committeee @NRSC, and make it very clear to them:

"Not one dime for donations until you "Repeal Mitch and Repeal Obamacare!"




No comments:

Post a Comment