Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Letter to the Editor: "Great Job Trying to Get People to Debate You on Ideas"

Hello Mr. Schaper, I briefly spoke to you at the event in San Bernardino.  I told you that I had seen your video from Oregon.  Seeing that video of you in Oregon was my introduction to you.  I thought you did a great job trying to get people to debate you on ideas.  When I just happened to see you right in front of me in San Bernardino, I knew I had to approach you, even just to say hi.  I am following you on Twitter and YouTube now.  I found watched your video about what happened in Huntington Park.  

One of the videos on the right side of the screen said "6/7/17 Huntington Park kicks out white supremacists!" (here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLZ4wx39LCc)  From everything that I have seen of you, and your interaction with me, both my parents are from Mexico and both came here legally, I have not seen anything that told me you are a "white supremacist".  That's why I wanted to make sure you knew of what this person who posted the video is claiming.
Continue to fight for conservative principles.  I've always have been given a difficult time because of my conservative beliefs and having brown skin.  But I always say that I bleed Red, White and Blue.  God Bless.
Jorge




This is a great letter. I am so honored to receive this level of support.

Thank you, everyone!

I wanted to make sure it was OK to print this letter, and Jorge not only obliged, but sent me  this statement:


Of course you can print my letter. You can use my first name as well. What's funny is I've also been called a racist on twitter. I laugh at people when they call me that. But when I saw that label applied to you on YouTube, I felt compelled to contact you. May we meet again on the battlefield of fighting for conservative principles, peacefully of course, not the way the left fights. You can print this as well. God bless.

This is an angle I would have never dreamed of. 

I share this with anyone of you reading this letter. When a few people take on the heat--and they survive and thrive--more people will jump into the fray and help carry the day!

This is so awesome!

Thank you again, Jorge, for this wonderful letter! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you!


No comments:

Post a Comment