Thursday, June 15, 2017

Right to Work Foundation is Taking on the AFL-CIO

See what the Right to Work Foundation is taking on now.

Big Labor cannot stand the idea of working men and women choosing whether they join a union or not.



Even when duly-elected representatives expand their liberties, labor unions insist on fighting back.

Check out what RTW is doing to stop this!

Dear Arthur,

"Shame on the AFL-CIO."

Those are the words of Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin in response to AFL-CIO union bosses lawsuit against the Commonwealth's new Right to Work law.

A law that has freed thousands of Kentuckians from the shackles of Big Labor and has already resulted in huge economic growth.

Just days ago, Braidy Industries announced it would be building a $1.3 billion plant in Kentucky which would bring 550 permanent jobs along with countless numbers of construction jobs.

The Wall Street Journal summed it up in their headline: "The Mill That Right to Work Built." In the article they report the Ashland, Kentucky plant never have been built if Governor Bevin hadn't signed Kentucky's Right to Work bill into law in January.

But you see Arthur, union bosses could not care less about the jobs and increased economic opportunity Right to Work is bringing to Kentucky.

They are only concerned with restoring their forced dues powers over workers, so they can threaten Kentucky workers: Pay up or be fired.

The National Right to Work Foundation has seen this game before with Foundation staff attorneys defending Right to Work laws across the country, most recently in Michigan, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.

That is why the Foundation immediately set up a special legal task force to defend the law even before the ink was dry on Governor Bevin's signature on the bill.

And now, with Big Labor's lawsuit to overturn the Bluegrass State's new Right to Work law just as Kentucky is reaping the economic benefits, staff attorneys for your Foundation are already preparing their response to the AFL-CIO's lawsuit



Your continued support allows the Foundation to continue to defend state Right to Work laws across the country while at the same time defending individual workers from union boss abuse.

Thank you for all you do for worker freedom.

Sincerely,

Mark Mix
President, National Right to Work

P.S Please click here to watch Governor Bevin's speech and to chip in with a tax-deductible contribution of $10 or more today to support our efforts in Kentucky.



The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation is a nonprofit, charitable organization providing free legal aid to employees whose human or civil rights have been violated by compulsory unionism abuses.  The Foundation, which can be contacted toll-free at 1-800-336-3600, is assisting thousands of employees in nearly 200 cases nationwide. The Foundation's mailing address is 8001 Braddock Road, Springfield, Virginia 22160. Its web address is www.nrtw.org/.

To help the National Right to Work Foundation grow; please forward this to a friend.

To view as a web page, please click this link: view online.

23 comments:

  1. I quite like reading an article that can make people think.
    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have
    been kinda boring? I miss your great writings. Past several posts are just a bit
    out of track! come on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff
    previous to and you're just too fantastic. I really like
    what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating
    and the way in which you say it. You make
    it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to
    read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it
    is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone
    3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just don't know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
    without having side effect , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somebody essentially assist to make severely posts I'd state.

    This is the first time I frequented your web page and
    thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible.
    Wonderful activity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaa, its good dialogue about this post here at this webpage, I have read
    all that, so now me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there and thank you for your info - I've definitely picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using
    this website, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to
    I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if
    your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
    but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective
    intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.

    Does building a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount
    work? I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write
    in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or
    tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Real clear internet site, regards for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your
    blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a
    nice morning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Needed to put you the very little word to give thanks over again with your pleasing techniques you've contributed on this page.
    This is quite incredibly generous with you to offer unhampered exactly what a lot of people might have offered for
    sale for an ebook to get some cash on their own, primarily considering that you might have done it in the event you desired.
    Those ideas additionally acted to provide a good way to comprehend many
    people have a similar dreams just like mine to figure out whole lot more on the subject of this
    condition. I am certain there are a lot more fun moments up
    front for people who scan your site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all
    significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you
    continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Top-notch information it is really. I have been searching for this
    tips.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There is certainly a lot to know about this topic.
    I like all of the points you made.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I
    will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to understand of.

    I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as
    folks think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people
    can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good day! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my previous room
    mate! He always kept chatting about this.

    I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every
    one is sharing data, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. There's definately a lot to know about this subject.
    I like all the points you made.

    ReplyDelete