Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Trump Supporter Tells off Anti-Trump Brats Who Say "F--k Donald Trump!"





I know that some people may find this controversial, even unethical.

What can I say, though?

I was minding my own business, but a group of kids started giving me a hard time.

The large kid on the right started saying "Fuck Donald Trump,"

Normally, I would have let it go.

However, we have seen such disrespect in our culture, such disregard for any honor or dignity, especially from children toward adults, that I let them have it.

I must say--don't let "little kids" get away with disrespect.

One of the best things to say to young people who act with such shame? "Do you talk to your father like that?"

It tends to shut them down, or at least put them on defense. They should be ashamed of themselves.

This young man above admitted "I don't have a father."

Is it any surprise that he acted like a bastard? He is one, in the most literal sense of the word--but that is not an excuse!

As Trump supporters, we have every right--and now every necessity--to stand up to everyone, young or old, if they want to malign President Donald Trump and curse at people whom they don't even know.

This abusive behavior cannot stand.

Do not be afraid to confront anti-Trump hate, whether they hatemongers are children or adults!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1535282859855935&set=p.1535282859855935&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete