Thursday, May 24, 2018

Twitter Censors Truth About Transgenderism

I don't apologize for stating the truth on any platform.

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental disorders. These are destructive, deviant, but most important dysfunctional behaviors.

A man cannot become a woman through hormone enhancements, surgical restructuring, and behavioral modification.

The genetic code and biological structure of every human being cannot be changed with cosmetic applications of any kind.

It's astonishing to me that people are still buying into this trangenderism nonsense.

It's just plain outrageous.

I tweeted very simply that transgenderism is a mental disorder.

Twitter told me to delete the post and then put me in time-out for 12 hours:



There is no silencing the truth about this gender-bending insanity. Men and women are fundamentally different, and no amount of drugs, cuts, or self-deception will change any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment