Thursday, January 12, 2017

The National Right-to-Work Foundation Tweeted My Article

This is exciting.

I have been connected with the Right-to-Work Foundation as a private citizen and a forced member of a union.

They had staffers and a lawyer who helped me to know my rights as a citizen, and to what extent a collective bargaining unit can force me to join and pay dues.



I tried to seek a religious exemption, or at least divert the dues to a non-profit of my choice,

I was not able to.

But the future is looking bright for all workers, and unions will actually get better because they will be more responsive to the needs of their members.

Today, Townhall.com published my article praising Kentucky's decision to become a right-to-work state. This victory was particularly outstanding because the Republicans in the Bluegrass State actively campaigned on passing this reform if elected.

The Republicans won the State House for the first time in nearly 90 years.

One of the first laws they passed? A three-bill package which enacted right-to-work, paycheck protection for workers, and repeal of prevailing wage laws.

Check out the article here.

I share it with the National Right to Work Foundation Twitter Feed.

And they shared it!


I can't wait for this number to climb to 29, and in four years all 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment