Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Comments to Huntington Park City Council: April 19th, 2016

Good evening, Huntington Park City Council.

Today, I honor one immigrant who defines this city as a haven for immigrants – i.e. legal residents who have become legal residents, who came here legally. I am not talking about any of you four Corruptions sitting on the city council over there.

That immigrant? Nick Ioannidis, and on April 21, he will celebrate his 41st year as an American! Citizen!

Valentin Amezquita is the only councilmember who cares. He should be the mayor, and the rest of you should be deported. You have routinely dishonored and despise the legal residents of this city.
Instead of respecting the rule of law and upholding those individuals who came to this country legally, you have spat upon legal residents.

I think that Nick Ioannidis would make a much better city councilmember, or at least commissioner on the health and education and/or parks and rec commission.

After all-he is a law-abiding resident—and citizen! Not that such simple niceties really matter to you.
Next, I want to talk about what happened in Cudahy California last week.

Councilman Pineda was standing in the back of the room.

For some strange reason, he sat next to me.



I do not understand why. For the past eight months, he has routinely tried to stifle public comment and rid of legal residents in these chambers. He has routinely ignored our demands that he respect the rule of law.

So why did sit next to me?

He did not want to see the Cudahy city council, since he ran away within minutes of sitting next to me.

I do not think he was trying to prevent me from holding up my posters protesting Los Corruptitos de Cudahy, Oh No!

I think that Jhonny Pineda sat next to me because he wanted to have some proximity to honesty integrity and courage, since he has none.

I wanted to take a selfie with him but he ran away without giving me a chance.

One more thing, and I was looking over today’s agenda. And I notice that you are rescinding everything that you did during that special meeting last year, on December 23, 2015 that meeting that you did not adequately announce to the public …

And who told you that everything you did during that meeting was null and void??

YOURS TRULY!

Maybe you should hire me to be your city attorney. After all, I am honest, I have integrity, I am courageous.Then again, maybe not, because I would be the first person to read you your Miranda rights and have you towed off to jail—along with HP Tow.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment