Tuesday, May 2, 2017

MAGA: Hollywood Landlord Defends Trump Supporter

Elsa Aldeguer celebrated her birthday this year at the Donald Trump star along the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

What a better way for a Trump supporter to celebrate, right?

Even though I had another activity planned for later that evening in the South Bay, I could not miss the opportunity to celebrate her birthday. After all, she is a hard-working Latina for Trump making the case for all Latinos not to hide their support for our President.

Believe me, she has faced discrimination and hate for vocal support for Trump, especially from Anglos.

Now, getting to Hollywood and Highland can be a chore. The parking is either really expensive or hard to come by, or you have to walk at least fifteen minutes to the star.

Luckily, I found a spot near the corner of Yucca and El Cerito.

It turned out even better than I had expected.

Check out this brief clip of what came my when as soon as I parked:

A couple of rude snobs were driving around the corner.

They started cursing at me because of the Trump gear I was wearing:

"Go F---- Yourself!" They shouted.

Then the landlord from a nearby apartment was walking by, then he started yelling at them, telling them to stop harassing me.

"Don't go cursing on my street!" he shouted at them.

To this day, I do not know if this man was a Trump supporter or not, but that day I was so proud and grateful for that kind of support--in Los Angeles!


No comments:

Post a Comment