Thursday, April 19, 2018

Letter to the Editor: "Thank you for lending your voice"

Hi Arthur,

Working at the ____ ______ _______ in San Francisco, California, I have to say that conservative voices in California are not as few as many pre-suppose.  Thank you for lending your voice to the many, many concerns I see every day.  I wish there was a decent conservative presence in the North Bay Area to work with.  Of course, I need to avoid any appearance of a Hatch Act violation.



Between you and Kurt Schlichter, I have plenty to read concerning shenanigans in California.  I look forward to hearing more from you and if you are ever speaking in the North Bay Area, my wife and I would love to get a heads up!

I live in San Jose, CA and I use the BART to get to work, thank you. 

I also want to add that I remember seeing all the publicity about Dinesh, but I didn't know the half of it, until I read your article today.  After reading his book "The Big Lie" (lots of reading time on BART...) a lot of what is going on around me makes more sense.  Thanks again for any insights you might have.

Respectfully,
Ozel K.

No comments:

Post a Comment