Monday, April 9, 2018

Letter to the Editor: "Sir, You Nailed It!"

On the Liberal Press.  Sir, you nailed it.  Encapsulated the exact problem.  

As one of those great unwashed, I can only boycott the stuff they put out.  I have no other power.  So, I have no newspaper, no TV, etc.  And still it's impossible to avoid.  It permeates non-news media as well, as I'm sure you know.  The mental battle is exhausting.



The question is, what now?  They'll never change.  They'll just keep getting worse.  Seems hopeless to me.  There needs to be a parallel education system from pre-K to university where reality is once again acknowledged as the basis for living on the planet.



Anyway, thank you for so beautifully articulating my personal thoughts on the matter that I am woefully incapable of articulating myself.

-- 
Thank you,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment