Monday, February 5, 2018

Corey Stewart: Kaine Protects the Clintons, not the Citizens!


Arthur,
“This is dangerous territory, it disrespects law enforcement . . .”
That’s what Democrat Tim Kaine said when Congressional Republicans publicly released the Nunes’ Memo on Friday.
Instead of demanding a more thorough investigation in order to hold all corrupt DOJ and FBI officials accountable before the American people, Tim Kaine is defending Obama and Clinton’s actions.
Of course, you and I shouldn’t be surprised.  Tim Kaine was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in 2016.
The last thing he wants to do is shine a public spotlight on Obama and Hillary’s potential criminal activity.
Arthur, Kaine’s ties to the Clinton/Obama deep state are one of the many reasons why it’s critical for conservatives across the country to defeat rally together and join forces to defeat Tim Kaine in November.  
That’s why I’m writing to ask for your support.

 

The main reason to END DACA -- IMMEDIATELY -- is because it threatens the safety and security of the American people.
I believe the top priority of Congress should focus more on improving our own country and the lives of the American people instead of importing poverty and crime from other countries.
That's why, if elected to the U.S. Senate, I will stand with President Trump and oppose any and all efforts to pass DACA or any other type of blanket amnesty for illegal immigrants.
I'll fight to build the wall, secure our border, shut down so-called "sanctuary cities" end chain migration once and for all.
But I can't get to Washington without an army of grassroots patriots standing behind me.


Arthur, Tim Kaine is one of the most liberal Senators in Washington. 

The Hollywood big shots.
The high-powered lobbyists.
Corporate cronies.

They’re pouring MILLIONS into Tim Kaine’s multi-million-dollar war chest – gearing up to launch a vicious assault against me and my campaign.
They know I’m the only Republican who knows how to win in Virginia.

So they’re gunning for me with everything they’ve got.

That’s why I’m counting on your immediate support.



Arthur, I’ve only got 23 days left to collect the 10,000 signatures needed under Virginia law to place my name on the ballot as a candidate for U.S. Senate against liberal Democrat Tim Kaine.

But here’s where it gets complicated – and why I need your help.

My campaign can't just go out and gather 10,000 signatures in one busy parking lot on a Sunday afternoon in the suburbs of Virginia.

The 10,000 signatures must come from every part of the state with a minimum of 400 per Virginia's 11 Congressional Districts.

Not only that, but the establishment in both parties want to keep me off the ballot.

They’re certain to try every shenanigan and dirty trick in the book to achieve their goal.

Which is why my campaign had to set a goal of turning in 15,000 petitions to guarantee my name makes the ballot.

And based on our budget calculations, it’ll cost roughly $150,000 to run the type of effective program it’s going to take to ensure I meet the requirements to place my name on the ballot as a candidate for U.S. Senate.  

But Arthur, right now funds are low.
Dangerously low.
And without your support, I’m afraid we could fall short of reaching our goal and fully funding this program.



If that’s too much, please consider chipping in $25, $10 or $5.

Every dollar you contribute will go directly toward collecting the signatures needed to place my name on the ballot against liberal Democrat Tim Kaine this November.

All I’m asking is that you do all you can to help fund this important program.
Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Corey Stewart
Republican for U.S. Senate (VA)

No comments:

Post a Comment