Friday, February 23, 2018

Travis Allen for Governor, As Seen on Fox 11 News

Dear Friends,

FOX 11 News Los Angeles just did a profile on me and our campaign to take back California.

In case you didn't see it, I wanted to give you a chance to watch their report and see why I truly think a Republican can once again become Governor of California and return our state to greatness.

The video is posted below.

I love this state. It is my home. And that's why I'm fighting to save it.

Under Governor Ronald Reagan and the other Republican Governors who followed him, California was the state of opportunity.

I believe we can make it so again, but I need your help.

Please consider supporting my campaign by making a donation today.Anything you can give will go a long way towards helping me to get my message out and making sure we have the only Republican who can beat Gavin Newsom on the ballot in November.

Thank you for your support,

Assemblyman Travis Allen
Travis Allen's Take Back California Rally on Capitol Steps
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment