Tuesday, February 13, 2018

WINNING: "Right Wing Watch" Reports on Me AGAIN!

These racist, bigoted, Christo-phobic left-wing websites don't understand.

The wrongly-titled website "People of the American Way" have targeted me again on their "Right Wing Watch" website.

Here's what they wrote about me this time:

·         Kenneth Copeland Ministries insists that Gloria Copeland was not telling people there was no need for them to get a flu shot because Jesus would protect them but was rather “speaking the language of faith.”
·         Roy Moore will not be running for governor of Alabama
·         Arthur Schaper declares that “families matter, marriage matters, and gay marriage is an onslaught on God’s natural order and His goodness. It’s also a stunning, devastating attack on our children and the future of any country.”
·         Jesse Lee Peterson says that Eric Holder “has no chance” of being elected president: “If anything, he should be jail.”
·         The Wilks family is reportedly looking to buy Glenn Beck’s struggling The Blaze, which is confusing since God reportedly told Beck that He had “absolute miracles” in store for his network just a few years ago.

·         Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt weighs in on the news that Cecile Richards will step down from Planned Parenthood: “You can see the blood dripping from her fangs.”

It is truly a badge of honor to be attacked in the same breath with Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson and Gloria Copeland.



These attacks are a real blessing:

"11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." (Matthew 5:11-12)

The more that they attack me for sharing my views, the more they honor what I am saying, and give glory to what I am saying:

"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;" (James 1:2)

The Greek word for "temptation" is trial, or challenge.

When men and women attack us on blogs, websites, or in the news, there is even greater joy and glory for us. When the apostles were unjustly charged and beaten for preaching Jesus, they didn't get sad or run into hiding:

And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name." (Acts 5:41)

Someone writing bad things about me or calling me names is nothing compared to what the first evangelists went through. Nothing at all.

But in fact, the more that people arbitrarily attack me, the more grace, the more favor there is for me:

"Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." (2 Corinthians 12: 9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment