Saturday, February 3, 2018

United We Whine: Illegal Parents Pleased for DACA Jailed Son

The sheer arrogance is unrelenting.

Who do these illegal aliens and their enabling political action committees think they are?

If you are in this country illegally, you are an illegal alien.

You have no civil rights to claim in any court of law or other legislative public forum.

This latest eblast shows the arrogant desperation of this pro-illegal movement. This time, I will not only post the eblast, but I will provide comments within the text in blue, bold text like this: "California."
Arthur,
Despite having DACA, ICE detained my son Edder on November 12, 2017.
My son and I immigrated to the United States when he was three years old. I still have the vivid memory of what my son would answer anytime he was asked where he was from.

“California!” he answered with certainty.

“No, you’re from Mexico,” I added.
Did you just read that?!
This DACA recipient, which does not absolve his unlawful status in the first place, was shushed by his mother because he would say "California."
The Parents of this illegal aliens clearly prove that they care more about their home countries than they do the United States. Illegal aliens 
“But I don’t remember that,” he’d reply.

California is his earliest memory, and this country is home for the both of us. That’s why we were so excited when he was able to apply for DACA. He could finally say with certainty that this country was home.
"California" is not his home, though, because his mother broke the law and broke into this country. It is both shameful and wrong for these illegals to exploit their children into such a hideous fashion. The mother and the son should be deported.
But after they detained my son, ICE called United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to have his DACA revoked on November 17, 2017. ICE working in collaboration with USCIS is unacceptable.
Wrong, lady. ICE and USCIS have every right and necessity to work together. Shame on these arrogant illegal aliens!
We need to bring Edder home. Sign this petition now to demand ICE release my son Edder and return him home. If enough of us raise our voices together, we can be loud enough to be heard in the halls of power.

I urge everyone reading this post to call or email ICE and thank them for doing their job without hesitation or reservation.

Being separated from my son has been the hardest thing I’ve experienced as a mother, and I can’t bear the thought of losing him. What’s even more infuriating is knowing that my son is not the only DACA recipient to go through this experience. Trump and his administration have killed the dreams of our children, and created chaos in the lives of families like mine across the country.

"California."She wants us to feel sorry for her being without her son?

What about Kate Steinle's family?


What about Angie Morfin, whose son was murdered by an illegal alien?


Once again, I am so tired of these embittered, whiny illegal aliens and their kids demanding amnesty. They should be begging for mercy, and they don't deserve to stay in this country.
SIGN THE PETITION
But I am holding onto hope. Congress needs to pass a Dream Act now to protect millions more just like my Edder. Every time we would talk about our vision for our future here, my  son would always tell me “si mama, eso lo vamos hacer” – ”yes mother, we will do it.” I believe that with your help, we will. 

With hope, 

Leticia and the rest of the team at United We Dream

Final Reflection

United We Dream is turning into a disunited nightmare.

Where is the justice for American citizens? Where is the righteous government which follows the law and ensures enforcement of the nation's laws?

This abusive pandering must be met with requisite, righteous force. Enough is enough.

Deport all illegals, including the DACA recipients. They have neither right nor reason to stay in a country against which they have grown more hostile and demanding.

Make sure to call ICE and let them know where there are illegals in your communities. Enforce our laws, put Americans First, and let's get that border secured.

No comments:

Post a Comment