Saturday, July 21, 2018

Omar Navarro for Congress: "They Burned American Flags"

I don't have to stress how bad, how rabid Maxine Waters' supporters have become.

They are violent, they are suffused with racial violence. They are more interested in fright and terror than in honest dialogue to help set America back on its feet.

Omar Navarro, who is running for Congress against The Crazy Black Lady, has issued out another call to action (and for donations) to stop this thug in a blue dress and an alligator hat:


Arthur,
They burned American flags.
And they stomped American flags into the ground.
I’m talking about how supporters of Maxine Waters ripped, burned and stomped American flags into the ground while chanting and screaming anti-American slogans.
Seeing Maxine Waters’ supporters burn and stomp an American flag into the ground made my blood boil.
That’s why I’m counting on you to chip in a donation to my campaign to help me uproot Maxine Waters in November and rid Washington of her once and for all.
Like you, I believe the in the founding principles of individual liberty, free markets and Constitutional government.
The same principles and values Maxine Waters and her liberal allies flat-out hate.
If elected to the U.S. House in November, I will lead the fight to cut taxes, defend the Second Amendment, secure the border, protect the Sanctity of Life, balance the budget and the rest of Trump’s America First Agenda.
But Maxine Waters and the radical left are spending millions of dollars against me.
I can’t get to Washington without  the help and support of patriots like you.
So will you please chip in a donation of $25, $35, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more to help me boot Maxine Waters from Congress in November?
Maxine Waters is vulnerable, and she knows it.
That’s why she’s wasting no time viciously attacking and threatening me and my campaign.
I won’t back down. 
But I need your help to ramp up our grassroots efforts to DEFEAT Maxine Waters in November.
So will you please stand with me by chipping in a donation to help me counter the attacks and defeat liberal Democrat Maxine Waters in November?













Sincerely,
Omar Navarro
Republican Candidate for Congress







No comments:

Post a Comment