Friday, July 27, 2018

MassResistance Goes to Dixon City Council: Police Presence Everywhere

A group of pro-family activists showed up at a city council meeting in the rural sections of Solano County.

The LGBT bullies were the louder, more abrasive group, but the police had to show up because ... MassResistance was there?

Yes. Conservatives, in-your-face pro-family activists face the pressures, the hardships, the threats and the police affronts just for showing up.

At least four police cruisers lined up along the street:









One of the police officers stepped in to protect me from the thug below:



Check out the police lined up along the sidewalk outside the city hall parking lot.




And lots of people lined up in front of the city council chambers.

What were they worried about? A bomb scare?

YIKES!








The chief of police got upset with me,but admonished the entire audience to take discussions and debates outside.




I challenged him on this matter, and we ended up speaking outside briefly.

The LGBT bullies in the audience cheered as I was walking out, but they had nothing to say when I came back.

The chief of police was still keeping his eye on me for some reason ...





It's pretty crazy how worked up the police departments can get out these contentious city council meetings.

One would think that they would respect the rights of all citizens without difficulty. In spite of a few conflicts, though, everything went just fine.  No one tried to remove me from the city council chambers, and I was able to complete everything I wanted to do at the meeting.

Still, as Ryan Messano would tell me about his experience in Vallejo, police officers--especially the chiefs--will engage in whatever intimidation tactics they can to silence or prevent disruptions of any kind.

I suppose too much policing is better than nothing, considering what I have endured in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment