I wanted to share with readers the latest from the Townhall.com online Election 2016 GOP Presidential poll.
Here are the results, after I voted for Ted Cruz:
Thank you for voting! Current results are below. Stay up to
date with the latest political headlines from the Townhall Facebook page!
What do you think of these results? Here are my Reflections:
1. Ted Cruz is #1. That says a lot in itself.
2. Write-in candidates defeated all the other listed candidates, including people who are not running, as well as those who have already dropped out.
3. Marco Rubio did worse than the "Write-in" slot. That is just sad. Rubio has never been a front-runner cause for me.
4. Once again, the Republican Party has an incredibly deep bench of qualified candidates. The Democrats? Meh.
5. Donald Trump scores very low, even lower than Jeb! --- !! Why? Donald Trump's popularity comes from a large masse of movie fans and TV show watchers. Will they actually vote? Townhall readers are activist-wonks and they vote.
6. At least someone out there is still thinking about New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez. I hope she considers bid for the US Senate or President in the future.