Saturday, November 4, 2017

Mike Pence All in for Ed Gillespie




VICE PRESIDENT MICHAEL R. PENCE
Arthur,

I know I've written to you before about the race in Virginia, but things are rapidly changing and I wanted to update you.

The most recent polls out of Virginia are showing this race is in a dead heat. Ed Gillespie's campaign is picking up momentum at just the right time and he needs our immediate help to keep it going.

Arthur, as we saw last year and in the Special Congressional Elections this year, the actions that we take in the final days leading up to Election Day are the most impactful and CAN change the outcome on Election Day.

We CANNOT afford to let up. No donation is too small. Please, Arthur, if you can make a donation to Ed's campaign do so before it's too late.

Will you join me in standing with Ed Gillespie right now?

Yes, Mike! I will support Ed with a donation today!I can contribute $5 >>
I can contribute $15 >>
I can contribute $25 >>
I can contribute $50 >>
I can contribute $75 >>
I can contribute $100 >>
I can contribute $150 >>
I can contribute $250 >>
I can contribute $500 >>
I can contribute $1000 >>
I can contribute Another Amount >>

This Election in Virginia is in a dead heat. And the Democrats are parading every big name possible through Virginia in these final days leading up to Election Day in an effort to defeat Ed.

Virginia needs Ed's voice and leadership. Ed CAN win on November 7th but only if he can count on the support of great conservatives like yourself RIGHT NOW.

Time's running out until voters hit the polls in Virginia and Republican candidate Ed Gillespie needs our help. Please consider making a contribution right now before time runs out. 

Yes, Mike! I will support Ed with a donation today!I can contribute $5 >>
I can contribute $15 >>
I can contribute $25 >>
I can contribute $50 >>
I can contribute $75 >>
I can contribute $100 >>
I can contribute $150 >>
I can contribute $250 >>
I can contribute $500 >>
I can contribute $1000 >>
I can contribute Another Amount >>

Our nation will be better off with Ed as the Governor of Virginia. Let's make sure he gets there!

God Bless America,
Vice President Michael R. Pence
Go Ed Gillespie Go!

P.S. This Election in Virginia is in a dead heat. The actions we take today will impact what happens on November 7th in Virginia. Even if you do not live in Virginia the outcome of this race will impact every American. Please Arthur, I hope you will stand with me in supporting a great conservative, Ed Gillespie. 

Yes, Mike! I will support Ed with a donation today!I can contribute $5 >>
I can contribute $15 >>
I can contribute $25 >>
I can contribute $50 >>
I can contribute $75 >>
I can contribute $100 >>
I can contribute $150 >>
I can contribute $250 >>
I can contribute $500 >>
I can contribute $1000 >>
I can contribute Another Amount >>

2 comments:

  1. Arthur, I hate to shatter your thesis but the people in Virginia who know Ed Gillespie the best know that he's a Swamp Dwelling Establishment RINO.
    http://www.varight.com/news/if-ed-gillespie-wins-virginia-republican-legislators-will-go-full-metal-swamp-dwelling-rino-on-us-again/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh, sorry, but you are way off. Politics is about making choices, not demanding essential purity at all costs. Gillespie is pro-life, pro-family, against illegal immigration. He wants to lower taxes and improve the quality of life for all Virginians.

      You want perfection, go to heaven. On earth, we as voters make the best choices with what is available to us. I understand that you would probably label Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, and even Donald Trump as liberal RINOs, since no one is good enough for you.

      --Arthur Schaper

      Delete