Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Update: Huntington Park Served with Trump Supporter's Lawsuit

The city of Huntington Park is a cesspool of malfeasance and corruption. They simply do not believe that the laws have anything to do with them. There's a set of laws for them, and a set of laws for the rest of us little people, including the overburdened, hardworking taxpayers of the city.

It's beyond outrageous the number of roadblocks the city clerk's office has thrown in the way for Joseph Turner and American Children First to assist city proponents to repeal the city's utility user's tax.

The latest setback follows from the fact that I assisted the two proponents and submitted the paperwork on their behalf. I was informed by a member of City Clerk Donna Schwartz' staff that I could do that.

Then she kicks it away. Unbelievable.

There is an upside to all of this nonsense.

Despite her efforts to prevent me from having my lawsuit service processed to her office, I had another server arrive today and give it to her:



This time, because the final location for processing this claim rests with the Los Angeles County Courthouse in Downey, I am sure that there will be less room for harassing me on this issue.

The court date is set, and the city of Huntington Park is going to have to select a deputy or have one of the elected officials show up to the court hearing and answer for the violations of my civil rights plus the distress and the false arrest which they perpetrated against me.

We are winning this fight, and there is nothing they can do to stop us!

No comments:

Post a Comment