Tuesday, November 28, 2017

#WINNING: Citizen Files Notice to Appear at Sanctuary City Clerk's Office

                     

I have had my small claim officially served to the city of Huntington Park.

My process server, John Willis of Ontario, served the notice to appear, informing the city that I was seeking a civil action against them for the following reasons.



1. Their false arrest of my on June 6th, 2017.
2. The emotional distress
3. Defamation of character
4. Violation of civil rights
5. Harassment from the Huntington Park police department

Check out the crap and corruption I had to put up with last week, when I had another process server deliver the notice to appear:


Then


And finally:



This kind of insanity, incompetence, and malfeasance cannot withstand more scrutiny. All of this has to stop. We must ensure the rule of law is restored in our country, and not permit local governments to decide which rules they play by, and which rules they can ignore.


No comments:

Post a Comment