Tuesday, November 28, 2017

UPDATE: Trump Supporter Pursues Case Against Cuck Spartan for Assault

Today, I spoke with Sergeant Alex Escobar about the attack against me in the Huntington Park parking lot on November 7, 2017.



It was crystal clear to anyone watching that Cuck was looking for a fight. He was not interested in a peaceful exchange of ideas. For the record, it is not the first time that John Turano, aka Cuck Spartan, has attacked me.

Check out what happened at Cal State Fullerton on Halloween Night:



Here's another video of the incident, when Cuck Spartan hit me:



Two videos show Cuck hitting me. He has a history of violence now.

Here's the video what happened in Huntington Park on November 7, 2017:


Instead of just letting him get away with it or starting a fight with him, I told him very glibly that I would report his crime to the Huntington Park police.

He changed his tune immediately.

Three weeks later, I sat down with Sergeant Alex Escobar and gave my testimony. I even participated in a photo line-up to identify him.

This is great!

John Willis accompanied me as a witness and testified to everything for the Sergeant.

Then guess what I found out?!

Cuck Spartan is really worried, and he actually called the Sergeant and said that he was willing to cooperate. WOW!

Now, how does Cuck know that he is under scrutiny for his anti-Trump, anti-American, anti-free speech hate?

Because I told Naui all about it, specifically I told him about it at the Pomona City Council meeting last week:



Turano must be really triggered at this point, since I did not even mention the Sergeant's name in the video above.

WOW!

This is how you take care of business, people. You stand up to bullies, to hatemongers, to liars and cheats.

Some people had chided me for not quickly exiting the parking lot, but I had tried to do that in the past, and the Cuck would still follow me!

This is wrong, and people who want to inflict harm and cause hate and hurt needs to be held accountable.

We the People are winning, and anyone who wants to hurt us will be met with the fullest extent of the law!



No Cuck, No KKK, no Fascist USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment