Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"I Am on the Same Side as You": Pat Furey Stands with Racists, Bigots, and Violent Street Thugs

Crooked Pat Furey openly endorsed the Defend Movement at a July 2017 Torrance City Council meeting.



His actions did not go over very well with readers in the public who followed up on these actions in Clint Paulson's blog "Torrance City Council".

The large fellow in the black shirt has attacked women and children.

Check out the video below:




Here's another video of the same kind of creeps and miscreants whom Pat Furey stands with:



Oh, and see how they Seema Hope the lady in the picture at the top, acted towards me at Cal State Fullerton:


Seema tried to shame me because "Your mayor doesn't like you."



AND?

That was supposed to make me feel bad? Really?!

I took her down in front of everybody at the Free Speech rally. She had the arrogant audacity to say "You're not welcome here!" much like how white supremacists would shame men and women of different skin color to leave different cities. Such racism, such bigotry.

She lied about me to the crowd on many issues, and every time she got taken down. "Nobody likes you", she shouted at me.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that these abusive bigots attacked parents and children at the Santa Ana Independence Day festival?

Here are all the videos you need!



Here:



And here:



These are Pat's peers. Really.

It's time to call him out on this bigotry. Such narrow-minded hatred has no place in Torrance.

Torrance is better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment