Monday, November 20, 2017

Tarkanian: The Establishment Can Run, But Can't Hide




Dear Friend,

We’re never going to Make America Great Again unless we have Senators in office that fully support President Trump and his America First policies.

I am Danny Tarkanian, and I recently announced my campaign to unseat Senator Dean Heller in the great state of Nevada. Unlike Senator Heller, I am a true conservative who fully supports the policies and agenda of President Trump. I want to repeal Obamacare and I support a wall along the southern border. I oppose Common Core and I believe that life starts at conception.

As a husband and father of four children, I am concerned about the future for my family, my community, Nevada and the United States of America.

Just like Americans across the country, the people of Nevada are sick and tired of politicians who promise one thing when running for office and then do the exact opposite once elected.
D.C. Dean Heller was one of Nevada’s first “Never Trumpers” helping deliver the state to Hillary Clinton in the Presidential election. Senator Heller has broken promise after promise to the people of Nevada. He promised to repeal Obamacare, but when he had the chance, he voted against it. He campaigned on defunding Planned Parenthood, only to cave under pressure at a town hall and left with a promise to continue funding it. He was against illegal immigration but now he’s one of the Senators trying to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants.
Friend, I have true convictions about what I stand for and I am going to win this race if I have the financial resources needed to get my message out.

With your help I will continue to fight for President Trump’s agenda and against the liberals in our party.

Republicans from all over the country are showing career establishment politicians how they really feel. From Montana to Alabama and from Kansas to Georgia, We The People are speaking louder and clearer than ever at the ballot box.

I have been honored to receive endorsements from the likes of Steve Bannon, Sarah Palin, and Herman Cain but it won’t matter unless I can count on your support as well.

Please join me. Let’s show D.C. Dean Heller and Mitch McConnell that Nevadans want a non-obstructionist political outsider who, like President Trump, will do whatever it takes to deliver an America First agenda.

Thank you,

Danny Tarkanian

P.S. When my father, Jerry, first started his coaching career he took on the established schools. While he took his fair share of losses, he never quit. He went on to reach four NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Fours winning the Championship in 1990. It’s with this same spirit that we need to keep fighting the entrenched establishment candidates today.






Breitbart Latest news
149 S. Barrington Ave. #401 Los Angeles CA 90049 USA


Thank you for being a part of our online community at Breitbart.com. You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive emails from Breitbart.com, which include special messages from our partners like this one. It’s important to us that you’re receiving information that’s relevant and important to you, which is why we work with partners to send special offers that might be of interest to you. If you wish to no longer receive special message emails from our partners, you can unsubscribe here. To unsubscribe from all Breitbart emails, click here. Thank you again for being a part of our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment