Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Retired ILWU, Harbor Commish Dave Arian Loses Control at Aunt Janice's Gun-Control Sit-In

At the end of Aunt Janice's gun control sit-in that wasn't, I decided to wait in line with a bunch of other constituents as well as supporters of the Congresswoman.

I recorded the whole event, as I waited in line and listened to Aunt Janice schmooze and make nice with all her prospective voters.

Of course, as predicted, when it was about to be my turn to speak to her, the handlers took her to the side, and one of them got in my way.

I could not believe that they would pull this. How brazen and shameful at the same time. If you are a politician, you need to get used to being in front of the camera.



You need to get used to people who do not agree with you getting tough and asking hard questions, or telling you to your face: "You are wrong!"

Aunt Janice can't handle that. She has been one of the majority of Democrats in nearly every legislative body she has been elected to.


She was one of thirteen Democrats on the Los Angeles City Council.

Then she comes to Congress, after walking all over Laura Richardson in the 44th, then dispensing with another minority party candidate in the 2014 election.

Now she wants to leave Congress because she cannot get out of the current Democratic minority status. She wants to be one of four left-wing Democrats on the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors.

Ugh!

But she can't handle one constituent with a camera.

So, the handlers swirl her away from me ..,

Then out of nowhere, the angry Dave Arian, the former head of Local 13, gets in my face and snatches my phone out of my hands.

Check out the video here.

So, Dave Arian grabs my phone ...

Dave Arian, LA Harbor Commissioner


What gives him the idea that he is somehow about the law?!

Shameful and disgraceful.

Someone needs to contact the Harbor Commission, and tell them that they are not above the law!

Call Dave Arian and tell him to start respecting the First Amendment for all residents!

425 South Palos Verdes Street, 
San Pedro, California, USA 90731

Phone: (310) 732-3508
Email: community@portla.org




No comments:

Post a Comment