10 reasons why I would never vote for Johnson:
1. He is not a real libertarian (see below), but also because of his prior record as a Republican governor of New Mexico.
2. He supports Obama's Executive Amnesty
3. He is pro-abortion
4. Pro-homosexual marriage
5. He would force private business owners to violate their conscience (Christian baker must bake gay wedding cake, etc)
6. He chose William Weld--liberal RINO former Massachusetts Governor--as his running mate. Really.
7. He already ran for President. Do we really need a do-over third-party candidate?
8. He called Donald Trump a "pussy", yet cannot say it to the media mogul's face.
9. He did nothing to build the Republican brand or further the libertarian-conservative cause in New Mexico during and after his tenure
10. He doesn't have a a food stamp's chance in South LA of winning.
(11. Added bonus: he won't build a wall.)
Thank you, and have a great day.