Thursday, June 23, 2022

Schaper Derangement Syndrome: Torrance Community Group Admin Jen "Karen" Graham Attacks Me as "Local Agitator"

 


Jen Graham is one of the Administrators for the "Torrance Community Group."

Here's here profile picture:


You can visit her Facebook profile here.

I have no idea who this lady is, and I really don't know what her problem is, but she is really fixated on me. It's kind of weird, even a little disturbing, but in the end, it's pretty funny. I must live in her head rent-free, and she is a classic example of "Schaper Derangement Syndrome."

In case you cannot read the full comments on her Facebook books in the "Torrance Community Group," I will reprint them below for you (Here's the original link on Facebook):

I know that several of you are familiar with local agitator and bigot, Arthur Schaper. He is known to post libelous posts of local residents on his blog, and is a paid agitator for a national hate group.

 

The stories of Arthur are foul and far too numerous to add here. But I will say, he has done hit pieces on some local teachers, and the fall out was pretty awful. I have been told that at least one of the teachers went out on mental health leave.

 

More recently he posted yet another libelous hit piece on a friend of mine, and I hope that something will finally be done to stop him from his campaign of hate.

 

Why am I mentioning this you ask? Well, did you know that both Aurelio Mattucci and Mayoral Candidate George Chen supported Arthur on his last failed bid for state Assembly? Arthur also proudly supports George Chen, including donating to George's current campaign for mayor.


I don't know about you, but I would have serious doubts about a mayoral candidate who support Arthur Schaper, and I think you should too. This alone in my mind makes it clear that Cliff Numark is the only valid candidate for mayor.

In the comments I will link to an LA Times article that a journalist wrote about Arthur,. (Arthur's response to the article by the way was to harrass [sic] and torment the journalist in such a way that the LA Times will never do an article about him again.

There is so much to unpack here. Where do I start? Right at the beginning, of course!

"I know that several of you are familiar with local agitator and bigot, Arthur Schaper."

Wow, I live in many of their heads rent free! And they all know who I am, whoever they are ...

"Local agitator." What's wrong with agitating for what is good? From abolition of slavery to fighting for life at all stages, agitation is part of what makes America great. Would Jen Graham prefer to live in some third-world dictatorship, where people are routinely mowed down, gunned down, or locked up for speaking out?

I guess being labeled a local agitator is a real compliment. It's strange, though, that she mentions a "national hate group." Wouldn't that make me a national agitator, too?

And there's this constant refrain of "bigot." What is a "bigot" exactly? They keep using that word, but ...


So, here's a definition of a "bigot":

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Frankly, I do not subscribe to this nonsense. My views are based on reason and research, so they are not unreasonable. However, the vitriol which Jen Graham and her coterie of haters spew at me sure meets the above definition.

And I must remind the reader that the Administrators for Torrance Community Group refused to let me join. Sounds pretty bigoted, if you ask me ...

The stories of Arthur are foul and far too numerous to add here. But I will say, he has done hit pieces on some local teachers, and the fall out was pretty awful. I have been told that at least one of the teachers went out on mental health leave.

It's interesting that she does not list "the stories" that I have written. I have exposed a number of teachers in Torrance Unified, however, who are pushing their indoctrinary agenda in the classroom instead of actually teaching their students. Teachers are not supposed to push viewpoint discrimination of any kind, but they are supposed to actually ... wait for it ... TEACH!

In fact, many of the teachers whom I have exposed remind me of a person who is attached to an irrational point of view, and is not interested in any other point of view. That sounds like bigotry, doesn't it?!

If a teacher went out on mental health leave because I exposed the things that he or she was doing in the classroom, then I guess I made a good point. If a teacher is not doing anything wrong in the classroom, why would he or she feel threatened frightened, or upset in some way? 

It's good to know that what I have written about some of the really bad teachers in Torrance Unified is having an impact. What is more important, however, is that parents in the city are grateful that I have given them a voice, because many of them fear the retaliation against their own children if they speak up.

More recently he posted yet another libelous hit piece on a friend of mine, and I hope that something will finally be done to stop him from his campaign of hate.

What strikes me as so funny about Jen "Karen" Graham's whining and complaining is that she is guilty of the very things that she accuses me of. She is waging a campaign of hate right then and there with her Facebook post, as have other people in the city on other social media groups.

What really bothers deranged Karens like Jen Graham is that unlike most people, I "punch back," hitting the angry, hateful people who attack me with their own words and hold them accountable for their hate. Most people on the left, or people who turn into apoplectic bigots generally, do not like being confronted when they bully others. Jen Graham is no different. I am glad to see that she is feeling the heat, and I do not apologize for confronting people who push falsehoods and spiteful, personal attacks against other Torrance residents. For the record, this kind of catty indecency towards others is all too common in South Bay politics here in Los Angeles County. What makes me stand out is that I am not afraid of people saying mean things about me, since I have no problem throwing it right back at them. Sometimes, you do have to fight fire with fire, or as the Bible says:

"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." (Proverbs 26:5)

There's a lot of folly and conceit in Torrance Community Group, and I am answering them!

And once again, telling the truth is not "hate," unless you a Karen like Jen Graham.

Why am I mentioning this you ask? Well, did you know that both Aurelio Mattucci and Mayoral Candidate George Chen supported Arthur on his last failed bid for state Assembly? Arthur also proudly supports George Chen, including donating to George's current campaign for mayor.

This is not true.

If "supported," Graham means endorsed, only Councilman Aurelio Mattucci enodrsed my campaign for state assembly. And unlike some adults, I hold no ill will towards anyone for choosing not to endorse my campaign. By the way, I earned more votes in 2020 compared to the previous Republican nominee in 2018, who had also spent $1.5 million!

There's a contigent of voters out there would liked what I had to say and share, and I could have done better if I could have raised more money.

Also, I was indeed proud to support Councilman Chen's campaign for mayor. I feel great vindication in this, because now Councilman Chen is MAYOR CHEN! It looks like I know how to pick good candidates to represent the city of Torrance. Thanks for the "compliment," Jen!

I don't know about you, but I would have serious doubts about a mayoral candidate who support Arthur Schaper, and I think you should too. This alone in my mind makes it clear that Cliff Numark is the only valid candidate for mayor.

In truth, we should have serious doubts about anyone who thinks that Mayor Chen is not fit for office based on who supports him. Mayor Chen was twice elected to city council, first at-large, and then in District Two. He defeated an incumbent both times in his bid for city council. Then he defeated a well-funded machine candidate, Cliff Numark, who had the backing of a number of labor unions in and around the city. Numark quit his job representing the city council so that he could serve on the El Camino College Board. He did not take a clear stance on key issues facing the city, and judging by some of his weak rhetoric and unfounded against against George Chen, he was not ready for the prime-time responsibility of serving as Torrance Mayor.

The fact is that lots of people found George Chen to be the best man for the job. Despite Graham's attempts to shame me, the fact is that she has further established my credibility in the city. I am really proud to have supported Mayor Chen's bid for mayor, and I am glad that a solid majority of people in the city of Torrance agreed with me.

In the comments I will link to an LA Times article that a journalist wrote about Arthur,. (Arthur's response to the article by the way was to harrass [sic] and torment the journalist in such a way that the LA Times will never do an article about him again.

First of all, the Los Angeles Times (by their own admission) is a racist newspaper. They admitted it in a broad editorial and an open letter from the newspaper's new owner, Patrick Soon-Shiong.

Second of all, the article clearly WAS a hit piece, and thankfully other residents in the city slam or shame anyone who references that article as though it was seriously journalism. One person calmly pointed out that the article is over five years old. And yet the "SDS" Karens in the Torrance Community Group still reference it? They really do have issues, don't then?

Third, Jen needs to use spellcheck. "Harrass"? Really?

Fourth, "torment" is the term she used. What is this, the Spanish Inquisition? She offers nothing to suggest what exactly she is talking about regarding the article or the person who wrote it. For the record, because the article was a hateful hit piece, I had friends and supporters from around the country contact her, demanding retractions and corrections. The same reporter has a personal website, in which she promotes notorious anti-semite and terrorist sympathizer Helen Thomas. The reporter who attacked me looked up to that same hateful press corps agent Thomas, the same woman who said "The Jews should get the hell out of Palestine!" I can't believe any so-called journalist would tolerate a bigot like Helen Thomas. And yes, she was a bigot, because she had tolerance of Jews (or Christians) living in Israel, and she said unreservedly that they should be removed from the country that they have lawfully entered or lived in or were born. 

I simply called out the reporter's hypocrisy. That's not torment. That is the power of the press. If she could not take it, then she should not have dished it out.

If that is not bigotry, I don't know what is. If you want more information, check this post.

Last of all, I am glad that my pressure campaign against that terrible LA Times journalist presumably paid off. These propagandists disguised as journalists need to be held accountable for defaming and shaming everyday people who share their views and fight for what they believe in. If they have a problem with people exercising their First Amendment rights, then what business do they have writing for newspapers--even if no one reads them anymore?

This post from Jen "Karen" Graham is vintage proof of "Schaper Derangement Syndrome," but the comments underneath it were even more entertaining! More to follow!

2 comments:

  1. You’re a notorious bigot and a piece of shit. I wish you a lifetime of discomfort and solitude. Lonely and forgotten even by those whose love you pine for. I hope you yearn for love for the rest of your pitiful life. Jen and the rest of the decent people in this city will be watching happily as karma takes its toll on your ugly heart. Die soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, Karen. Yet another victim of "Schaper Derangement Syndrome."

      Delete