Thursday, September 7, 2017

Winning! Props for Taking Down (Anti) Jewish Liberal over DACA Repeal

This would-be rabbi named Jonathan has appeared at a few events with We the People Rising.

He attempts to antagonize conservatives in general and Trump supporters in particular.

At the Downtown LA protest against President Trump's decision to repeal DACA, I came out in full force to celebrate the President's decision and the Attorney General's action.

Of course, Jonathan showed up to try to stir up trouble.

He got more resistance than he had bargained for.

Here's the incredible video recorded by Shuttershot45:



Here's the first letter I received about this video:

I just saw the video of you confronting the comically dressed self-identified jewish man and red smock union nurse. I want to thank you for giving these kinds of people a taste of their own medicine you handled them excellently. Please keep up the good work.

This website featured Shuttershot45's video, with the following comments:


I just watched this whole thing and I believe the two people that engage Arthur are in fact actors. I don't know what do you think. I love how at 19:45 Arthur ask the Actor how President Trump is destroying this Country and he couldn't come up with shit. The Race card the Gender card have both been pulled folks and Arthur twisted on them brilliantly. He's a very smart man which I have just gained respect for. Not my Video this is Shuttershot45 they do great vids.

Here's another:

I am an observant, conservative politically, Orthodox Jew - This man does not speak for all Jews - well done for your work - I hope that conservatives know that not all Jews voted for/supported Obama/Hillary. Thanks also for your support of Israel.

Thanks for all the support, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment