Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Another Runner! Huntington Park Police Chief Will Not Explain Why He Didn't File Paperwork on My Arrest




This is getting comical.

On June 6th, 2017, the Huntington Park police placed my under arrested.

They charged me with failure to follow a lawful order from a police officer, specifically that I would not leave the city council chambers because I was ruled out of order twice for disrupting the meeting.

But here's the second problem--I did not disrupt the meeting. I had been called out of order once--and then someone behind me shouted to the mayor that I had been ruled out of order previously--I wasn't.

So, I was not deemed eligible to be removed in the first place!

No wonder the city police department is hesitant to file anything with the district attorney's office. The case is a total sham.

I was taken to the local jail cell, relieved of my personal effects, then strip-searched. I was finger-printed, too, and ordered to a court hearing for September 6th. I rested in the Huntington Park jail cell for two hours, then released with all my personal properties--except my cell phone.

They do not have a case. They police officers were probably sweating bullets and pissing in their pants because I had refused to leave. Why should I? It was an unlawful order!

There is precedent for citizens not to obey an unjust order from a police officer. As I had shared at the July 5th, 2017 Huntington Park City Council meeting: "Police officers are not gods on earth with little badges."

So ... the Huntington Park Police Department did not follow the paperwork to the District Attorney regarding my arrest. Did I neglect to mention that they had not recorded a booking number for my case? They did not give me a wrist-band, either. What is going on?

I asked Chief of Police Cosme Lozano to explain to me why his lieutenants did not file the paperwork. What is their problem?

Alfred "Full Capacity" Martinez
I know that they can file paperwork. After all, it was Lieutenant Alfred "Full Capacity" Martinez who filed the UUT repeal initiative because the city clerk ran away from us at the desk.


They know how to file paperwork.

But instead of answering any of my questions, Cosme the Clown ran away from me!

He stated "I have no comment", then dashed down the city hall stairs, then ran off to the police station!



Run, Cosme, Run!





1 comment:

  1. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content
    seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this
    is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.

    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved
    soon. Kudos

    Visit my site :: best clothing christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete