Monday, September 25, 2017

BREAKING: CAGOP Chairman Asked Me To Pull My Kristin Olsen Resolution. WHAT?!

Unbelievable!

I just got a phone call from California Republican Party Chairman Jim Brulte.

"Do you trust me, Art?"
He asked me if I trust him.

I was really shocked that he had asked me that question.

I paused for a minute. He then responded: "It's an easy question."

No, it wasn't, in the sense that why would someone be asking me that question in the first place.

My first answer: "You have not given me a reason not to trust you."

Now I think that he has given  me a reason not to trust him.

"I need you to do me a favor", he told me.

"I need you to pull the resolution on Kristin Olsen. You need to trust me on this, and it will work out."

Here is the resolution I submitted. Click here.

I was shocked! Why?

I did not give any answer either way. "I need to think about that."

I called a friend of mine to let him know what just happened.

"You're not going to pull the resolution, are you?"

NO WAY! HECK NO!

He offered me an interesting idea, and I went along with it ...

Kristin Olsen -- You're Fired!

I called back the chairman:

"I will pull the resolution when Kristin Olsen steps down. Like, how about today?!"

Brulte didn't like what he heard. "OK, so you don't trust me."

Nope. Not if you are expecting me to just roll over and put up with the shenanigans of the current leadership.

By the way ... I refuse to bullied with the whole "You don't trust me!" card. Please. I am so passed that emotional manipulation nonsense.

I stood my ground. I refused to pull the resolution.

Let's just say Brulte was not happy.

Too bad! I told him: "You work for us. We do not work for you. You even agreed with me when I said this to you."

To hear his answer on this regard, check out this video below:



For more information, check out this link on Joseph Turner's Facebook Page:

1 comment:

  1. I barely remember Jim Brulte when he fought against Willie Brown for control of the State Assembly when the Republicans had a majority in that chamber back in the mid 1990s. Whatever happened to Jim?

    ReplyDelete