Friday, September 29, 2017

Ready for a Laugh? "Spell Check" Jason Maruca Quits from RINO-PLAC

Now this is really funny!

Duuuh!
Check out what Jason Maruca, the overpaid secretary for the defunct Republican Party of Los Angeles County.

I would like to inform you that I will be resigning from my position as Executive Director of the Los Angeles Republican Party, effective Friday, September 29th.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. I know that I leave the County Party in better shape than when I found it four years ago. This is in large part due to you and your dedication. I hope you keep up the good fight and carry on our important work.

I would also like to thank three people in particular: Chairman Richard Sherman, former Chairman Mark Vafiades and our Senior Consultant Andy Gharakhani for all their support and the opportunity to serve the L.A. GOP.

Funny! This is a total joke!

Here is Andy's best friend:

Andy Gimme-Candy and Howard Fakes love
them some Cheating Chad!
You can always reach me at me personal email, jason.c.maruca@gmail.com, or connect with me on LinkedIn for any future correspondence.

Thanks,

Jason 

--
Jason Maruca
Executive Director
818-558-7600   Direct

Republican Party of Los Angeles County
16133 Ventura Blvd, Suite 560
Encino, CA 91436


Here's the logo that should be at the bottom of every email sent by Spell-Check Maruca:


No comments:

Post a Comment