Monday, September 18, 2017

Letter to the Editor: Big Bro Salute

Here's another letter I received today through Facebook:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bro, I thought of you when I read this! 

Mark Linton wrote: A real man is the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says Oh Crap, he's up! Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat u right. Forgive the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before u act when you're mad . Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy . He just promised it would be worth it. Today is Brother's day, send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and me if I am one. If you get back 7, you are loved. Happy brothers Day! 



I LOVE YA BROTHER!!! To the cool men that have touched my life. Here's to you!! A real Brother walks with u when the rest of the world walks on you. Send to all ur Brothers. For you Big Bro.Salute

2 comments: