Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Citizen Lobby: House of Representatives, September 15, 2017 (Photos)


On Friday, September 15, I had the time and opportunity to go on a citizen lobby to the offices of the different House Reps. I focused on the Longworth Building, but I also visited the Rayburn and Cannon buildings toward the end.

I focused on the following issues when I visited the different offices:

1. No DACA
2. No Amnesty
3. Build the Wall
4. Enforce our immigration laws
5. Deport illegal aliens
6. DACA recipients are not little kids with lollipops. They are now young adults with Marxist leanings who want to undermine the sovereignty of the United States in many cases.
7. Put Americans First
8. Care for veterans, homeless, mentally ill.
9. Put Americans back to work.

Here are key photos I took outside of the Longworth Building, then at the different offices for each of the House Reps whom I visited.












































No comments:

Post a Comment