Friday, September 8, 2017

Redlands Tea Party Patriots: Breitbart Senior Editor Joel Pollak

                        

The Redlands Tea Party Patriots invited an incredible guest to be their keynote speaker.

Joel Pollak, the Senior Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart News.

I really wanted to meet this guy, but more importantly, I wanted to learn about the inner workings of Breitbart News.

Most importantly, though, Pollak intended to discuss Election 2016, and how Donald Trump trumped the experts, the pundits, and the political class to become the next President of the United States.

His talk was very informative. He commiserated with the epic loss that Angel Moms have endured--because of illegal immigration. He made a point about Breitbart's coverage of Kate Steinle's murder, which forced the mainstream media to cover it--which in turn shocked the nation and forced Congress and all Presidential candidates to take illegal immigration and sanctuary cities seriously.

The entire speech is in the clip above.

After his speech, Pollak sold copies of his book "How Trump Won". Someone in the Redlands Tea Party group graciously purchased every single copy! I was able to get my own autographed copy!




He even told me: 'I watch your videos on YouTube!"

That opened up the window for me to give him my resume, then I told him: "I want to work for Breitbart."

Let's see what happens!

All in all, Pollak's speech was great, but he also offered somber concerns about the future of the country, and how vigilance on the part of the people is more important than ever!

1 comment:

  1. Quote from above article "I want to work for Breitbart.". I also want to work / write for Breibart. "United Nations, Sustainable Development, Agenda 21" and how it is being implemented at the local level is my field of expertise. Someone let Joel Pollak of Breibart know of my work. GO JOEL

    ReplyDelete