Saturday, September 2, 2017

Letter to the Editor: Support from PatriotPride1

Hi Arthur, I just want to thank you for being a great patriot!

I am not from Calif. but i love what you guys do out there! I was trying to imitate what you guys do here in commie-controlled Massachusetts But people around here are so brainwashed and are petrified to speak out. It is so sad! I am actually thinking of moving to CA to help you patriots out. Arthur i am all in fighting the tyranny in our great country.

You see I have lost everything i ever had but most importantly everybody that i was close to are all dead and they died way way to young thanks to our corrupt govt. I have an 11 yr old daughter from my deceased wife and she is all i got left so i am obligated to fight as hard as i can for her future. I have nothing left to lose so i am all in and am going full force to help defeat the evil corrupt govt. that wants to destroy us and this great country.



I am Boston born and bred my family was one of the first to settle this country here in Mass. and my ancestors fought and died in the revolutionary war so their spirit is in me and i will not dishonor my ancestors by cowering to the Marxist commie democrats and RINOs trying to destroy our country and way of life! Arthur thank you so much for being a great patriot and warrior for freedom and America!!

I would be honored if we could set a time so we can talk on the phone i would love to bounce some ideas off of you and since i am in Foxborough MA home of the 5 time champion Patriots and close to Boston and other historical places i have an idea for a for a short film where i show all the historical sites that led to the birth of this great nation and try to remind people what our founders sacrificed to ensure that we are the best most free country in the world and to also show that we the people are the rulers of this great country and not the criminals in Govt. Thanks again Arthur for all the great work you do!



You are a good man and a true American patriot! GOD BLESS YOU SIR.....JOHN S.

P.S. Let me know if you are interested in talking and i'll give you my phone number. Be safe Arthur and never relent on trolling Naui. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment