Friday, September 1, 2017

LA County Sheriff's Civilian Commission Chairman Does Not Know the Brown Act!

I have to spend a little more time on this.

The Chairman of the LA County Sheriff's Civilian Commission is Robert C. Bonner.

This man used to be a federal judge.

He now serves as the chairman of the commission.


According to documents provided by the Commission staffers, he was appointed by former LA County Supervisor Michael Antonovich.

But the way that he behaved in the Commission Meeting on August 24, that behavior would suggest that Antonovich should have selected someone else.

I have never seen such abysmal behavior.

After being delayed for nearly 30 minutes to enter the meeting, I finally had the chance to speak on a purported agenda item.

But the Brown Act violations are manifold and manifest.

1. I had to show my ID in order to enter the building where the meeting was taking place.

1. We were not allowed to show signs in the meeting room.

3. We were not permitted to record the meeting.

There you have three clear violations of the Brown Act.

Not only that, but the security staff engaged in selective enforcement. I could not bring my signs into the meeting room, but Raul Rodriguez did.

What?!

Then look at what happened to me when I addressed the Commission:



The Commission Chair was not giving me his eye contact.

I scolded him for that.

Then he began shaking his head in shameful dismay towards me.

I called him out on that next.

Then he talked back and shouted at me, then rose up to leave the meeting.

Those actions are clear violation of the Brown Act!

But of course, Bonner doesn't know anything about the Brown Act ...

Add to that the abusive order from the Vice Chair to have me removed from the chambers just for speaking ... and we have massive violations which must be confronted!

2 comments:

  1. Clear and distinctive violations. Copy the film before it goes missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
    blog. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged
    me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete