Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Downey Courthouse: My Name Not on Criminal Calendar?!





In Huntington Park, CA on June 6th, 2017, I was arrested for no good reason.

I was cited out after a two-hour stint in the Huntington Park jail cell.

The police also seized my cellphone.

The next day, I got my cellphone back, but why did they seize it in the first place? They had to have probable cause to break into it in the first place!

I was cited for two misdemeanors

148(a)(1)
403

I did not disrupt the meeting, and the police officer's order was unlawful.

They city council was trying to deprive me of my just and right attendance in a city council meeting.

Yes.

Incredible, and I did not even disrupt the meeting. Incredible.

Did the Huntington Park police department understand the danger they were putting their reputation under by arresting me?

The city council even lied on their minutes about what happened in the city council meeting on June 6th!

So ...

Off to Downey Court I go ... or rather went.

I showed up, and I was not listed on the criminal calendar at all!

My name was supposed to appear on a list as part of a criminal calendar.

Lo and Behold ... my name was not listed there at all!

What is going on?!


No comments:

Post a Comment