Monday, September 4, 2017

Letter to the Editor: Princess Di Article

Hi Arthur, I just read your story about Princess Diana. Beautifully written. Princess Di's bday and mine are the same. I always felt I had a deep connection to her because of that, after reading your story I see that many many of us felt connected to her. 

I also see , you are the same age as my daughter. I am thinking mama instincts came into motion when I saw you being hurt last Sunday. I cried for two days over what I saw. For whatever the reason ,a burden ( not a bad thing burden) placed on my heart for you, to keep you in prayer. Always know you have new friends over here in NV. 


Yesterday I wrote to Speaker Ryan after he once again came up against Our President. Can't do healthcare but CAN get congress to back up Obama executive order? What!!!I told him step aside!! 




I also wrote to our President, telling him about you. Encouraged Our President to look at your videos of Mayor who is NOT here legally not voted into position, but appointed. and deLeon who said on Camera that he has half his family who has unlawful ids and ss so his family could work. I didn't go into detail. 


Arthur what you are (and have been) doing is putting light on the darkness. I am happy that I found you, Marco and Patriots prayer people. I do believe this is a spiritual warfare but God has chosen you guys to be out there to stand up for not only our President but We the people.   thank you from an American Citizen!!


Have a very blessed day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment