Saturday, September 9, 2017

But Huntington Park Police Know How to File Paperwork, Don't They?!

Lieutenant Patrick Kraut informed me that the city of Huntington Park did not file the police report against me to the District Attorney's office by the time I had arrived for my appointed court hearing on September 6th, 2017.

OK ...

But wait a minute ... I know that the Huntington Park Police Department know how to file paperwork!

They did it for the City Clerk when Joseph Turner wanted to file the initiative against the city to repeal their utility user's tax!

Check  it out below!



Here are remarks about this strange use (or rather misuse) of public funds:



And yet the Huntington Park Police Department cannot file paperwork regarding my unjust arrest?

HUH?!


No comments:

Post a Comment