The two reports from La Opinion plus the expose from Univision revealed a city council of four little children, and only one man--Jack Guerrero.
It is truly shameful that the four boys on the city council cannot own their poor decisions.
They have done what their political bosses told them.
|Cops coming for the Cudahy Corruptitos|
They have gone along with the illiberal lunacy or the Democratic Party machine.
They need to go.
For the past year, the Cudahy Corruptitos violated the Brown Act, suppressed public comment, and continued to spent taxpayer dollars with heedless abandon.
These Millennials are the same old corruption, just with younger faces, less experience, and no courage.
They should have faced their angry constituents like men.
Who knows what will await them on Friday!
Please join me and all other law-abiding, freedom-fighting citizens
CLARA STREET PARK TURNER HALL
4835 Clara Street Cudahy, CA 90201
Phone: (323) 773-5143
May 27th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Please be prepared to ask the city council about the following issues:
Creation of a Public Relations and Community Outreach Ad Hoc Committee (page 23) Presented by City Manager Recommendation
Also be prepared to speak on:
Consideration to Approve the Addendum Agreement to California Cities for Self-Reliance Joint Powers Authority Agreement to Admit the City of Cudahy as a Trade Member (page 25) Presented by City Attorney Recommendation: The City Council is requested to consider the Addendum Agreement to California Cities for Self-Reliance Joint Powers Authority (JPA Authority) Agreement to Admit the City of Cudahy (City) as a Trade Member (“Addendum”) and determine whether it will approve the Addendum.
This item above relates to the city leadership bringing in a casino.
Also, remind the city council that they can improve their community outreach by:
- Not suppressing public comment; restoring proper time allotments
- Conducting all business in the open
- Spending tax dollars prudently and frugally
- Following all federal and state laws
- Reducing local sports and event fees
- Issuing a letter of apology to the ballet dancers
- Restoring the Club de Oro services
- Ending the costly, prohibitive contracts
- Restoring lower salaries for city positions
- Treating all residents an city visitors with respect
- End the destructive and counterproductive "sanctuary city" policy
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Open Government, Open City!