Monday, November 21, 2022

More Winning: Hate Parody Tweet Lists Me with MTG, Lauren Boebert, and Charlie Kirk

Hate Twitter feed targets me.
As if!


Can you say "WINNING"?

I am so honored that there are hatemongers out there whose head I live in RENT FREE!

While so many people complain that the rent is too damn high, I can say freely that there is plenty of free rent for me to enjoy.

I live in so many leftists heads RENT FREE!

Check out this latest tweet attempting to shame and defame me:



Regardless of whatever backstory prompted this tweet, I am so glad that people are noticing that I am taking a stand against the LGBT agenda and all of its hateful, militant adherents.

And it's a high honor to listed with Congresswomen Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene!

No comments:

Post a Comment