Thursday, November 17, 2022

Another TUSD Fail: Sara Pearlman and Her Big Mistakes

Sara Pearlman, TUSD's LGBT Karen

 Another Torrance Unified parent reached out to my last weekend about Sara Pearlman, the woke pro-LGBT English Teacher at Richardson Middle School.

Apparently, she has been slipping quite a bit in her duties.

Here's an email she sent out to all her students:


Good morning, families. 

I want to apologize for the mistake I made while updating grades yesterday afternoon. I'm so very sorry for causing even a moment of concern! Each survey is worth 5 points, and each student receives full credit for a completed survey. Regardless of how many questions are answered. 

This is not the first impression I was hoping to make! I never wish to be the souce of consternation for you or your student, so I will do better in the future. Please forgive me.

Sara 

She also went out of her way to share other info with the class, including her "preferred pronouns." Creepy:

(Click for a larger view)


The parent who contacted me wrote back to Sara Pearlman:

You should resign. You messed up the grades . You don't care for English spelling etc you are an activist.

You are promoting the crt  in the classroom.  You should be fired by now.

I heard about you  from a parent that had 3 kids  under your spell ... and that you are promoting communism from when you were hired.

You were the activist in 2020 for BLM

You had in your classroom political banners of BLM against the rules.

I hope you change course.

I can't fathem [sic] you promote this garbage crt instead the spelling ...

Instead of holding the teacher accountable, the principal got involved and threatened the parent!




Dear Mr. -----------------

I am in receipt of your communication to Ms. Pearlman.  The tone and content of your email to Ms. Pearlman is in violation of TUSD’s Civility Policy. I have attached the policy for your review.

From this date forward, all communication with Ms.Pearlman is required to come through me.

If you would like to meet to further discuss your concerns about Ms. Pearlman’s class, I am available on October 3, 2022 after 1 pm.

Thank you.

--

Tayo Balogun

Principal

Richardson Middle School

(310) 533-4790 x 8980

Since when does a principal get to lecture parents regarding when they can and cannot speak with a teacher?

What is all of this business about the TUSD Civility Code, too? Here's the policy.

According to the policy, parents cannot disrupt the learning process for students, nor can they make threats or harm the teachers. That is all well and good.

However, the parent's email to Sara Pearlman did NONE of those things. And now the principal wants to screen who can and cannot speak with the teacher?

This is beyond ridiculous!

Why is Torrance Unified protecting this abusive SJW disguised as a teacher at Richardson Middle School?


No comments:

Post a Comment